PIANO SELLING & appraisalS
Whether it’s for insurance purposes, or it’s time to sell your piano, an official appraisal offers a reputable, highly credible valuation that all sides can feel confident in. Merriam Pianos offers piano appraisal services to new and old pianos for a low, reasonable fee. We also buy pianos. Let us know if we can help.WE BUY & EVALUATE USED PIANOS - CLICK HERE
PIANO SELLING, appraisal & advice
Are you considering buying or selling a piano on the private market or selling to a dealer such as us? Did you know that having a recognized, authoritative assessment can have a huge impact on how quickly, and for what price, the piano sells for?
IF YOU’RE A SELLER, HAVING AN ASSESSMENT CAN…
- save time on answering technical questions that you may not be familiar with
- tells the buyer that you’re serious about being transparent and honest
- help establish what the fair market value is, without having to experiment
- gives you a unique difference vs. the other sellers when posting to Kijiji, Craigslist, or Ebay
IF YOU’RE A BUYER, PAYING FOR AN ASSESSMENT CAN…
- help ensure that you aren’t buying a lemon
- verifies that the price being asked is consistent with the quality
- understand your maintenance and repair liability up front
- create a relationship with a reputable dealer or technician right from the start, for the ongoing required maintenance of the piano
ABOUT MERRIAM PIANOS ASSESSMENT SERVICES
Merriam Pianos is a recognized authority in the piano business, and is frequently called on by insurance companies, auction houses, and other authorities to give advice and technical assessments of pianos for a number of reasons:
- Insurance values
- Fire damage
- Resale inspection
- Rebuilding or Repair assessments
- Age verification
- Advice on selling vs. rebuiding vs. disposal
We produce high-quality documentation with clear, unambiguous information, for whatever your use is. All assessments and inspections are carried out by authorized or certified professionals with decades of experience in the piano industry.
Due to the increased need for accuracy, please allow up to 4 weeks from the time of request to the delivery of documentation.
Sell / Evaluate your used piano
Selling and/or Evaluating your piano
SHOP BY BRAND
Get In Touch With Us!