As soon as you take this Kawai piano out of the box, you will be impressed with the sleek and sexy look of the elegant semi-polished black finish.
Then you will notice how thoughtful and well-organized the panel interface is with four assignable control knobs and a large LCD display make sound control smooth and accessible and offering superb real-time control.
Then you look at the back to check the connections, midi in and out, line out and line in 1/4 jacks – sweet! USB to host and USB to device and of course a 1/4″ headphone jack for playing quietly when not hooked up to external amplification.
As you scroll through the sounds you are impressed with the piano sound – this is the ‘real thing’ you think to yourself.
You experiment with the level faders, the vintage electric piano tones (boy – that brings back some memories) the classic tonewheel organ sound of the Hammond B3, wonderful amp simulators, and yet the incredible touch of an acoustic grand piano.
The more you discover the Kawai MP7SE – the more you will fall in love with it.
Put the Kawai MP7SE digital piano on your wishlist or go out and try one when you can – this is truly a very special instrument!
The MP7SE incorporates Kawai’s amazing Responsive Hammer III action which has Grade-weighted hammers, Ivory Touch white key surfaces, let-off simulation, counterweights, and impressive triple sensor key detection.
This gives the user the feel and control needed for all genres such as classical, jazz, contemporary, and easy listening.
The action is just a pleasure to play and when you combine this with Kawai’s amazing sound engine, you have a piano that should be a partner with any musician.
Sound Engine/Tone Generator
Using the same sound engine as its big brother, the MP11SE, Harmonic Imaging HI XL to faithfully reproduce the incredible tone of the Shigeru Kawai concert grand piano, the Shigeru Kawai SK5, and the Kawai EX Concert Grand. Using 88 key stereo sampling, HI XL sampling adds up to 120% more sample time when recording each individual key, which captures the character of each note more clearly.
With 256 notes of polyphony, you can feel comfortable that there is more than enough memory and range for your needs, whether it is recording, gigging, or just having fun at home.
Check out more Kawai Digital Pianos HERE.
- Headphone -1 x 1/4″ Stereo jack
- MIDIMIDI IN, MIDI OUT, MIDI THRU
- Line Out1/4″ L/MONO, R [unbalanced]
- Line In 1/4″ L/MONO, R [unbalanced]
- USB to Host
- USB to Device
- SOFT (FSW)
- DAMPER/SOSTENUTO/SOFT (for GFP-3)
- DAMPER (for F-10H)
- EXP + EXP type switch
- Warranty Card
- Owner’s Manual
- Music Rest
- F-10H damper pedal (with half-pedal support)
- Optional stands and benches available.
- NEW – Class-leading Responsive Hammer IIIkeyboard action
- NEW – GFP-3 triple pedal unit manufactured by Kawai (optional)
- NEW – Stunning SK-EX, SK-5, and EX acoustic grand piano sounds
- Strong selection of electric piano, organ, synth, brass, etc. sounds
- Authentic Tonewheel organ sim with drawbars, percussion, C/V
- Wide variety of Virtual Technician and sound editing parameters
- Intuitive panel with four independent zones, assignable effects
- Powerful MIDI 4-channel master controller functions
- 1/4″ unbalanced outputs, 1/4″ inputs with Line Inlevel fader
- High-quality F-10Hsingle pedal unit manufactured by Kawai
There are no reviews yet.