KAWAI MP7SE STAGE PIANO:
Since the 1990’s the Kawai MP series has been pushing the boundaries of what musicians once thought was possible on a portable stage pianos. Products like the Kawai MP7SE , MP11SE, CE220, CA98 and VCP1 have been game changers when they were released and still are rated as some of the top products in their respective categories. Similar to Apple and Google, Kawai has focused on staying years ahead of the competition by releasing new product on the marketplace even though current models are still selling well. The only other manufacture that is able to truly compete with this strategy is Roland who has a huge R&D budget and also is focused on musical instruments for the future.
The Kawai MP7SE Stage Piano is the latest portable slab from Kawai’s legendary MP series. This model features a wide variety of Acoustic Piano, Vintage Electric Pianos, and Tonewheel Organ sounds. It can also be used as a state-of-the-art MIDI controller with an excellent keyboard action. Some of the features on this model include:
- NEW -Class-leading Responsive Hammer III keyboard action
- NEW – GFP-3 triple pedal unit manufactured by Kawai (optional)
- NEW – Stunning SK-EX, SK-5, and EX acoustic grand piano sounds
- Strong selection of electric piano, organ, synth, brass, etc. sounds
- Authentic Tonewheel organ sim with drawbars, percussion, C/V
- Wide variety of Virtual Technician and sound editing parameters
- Intuitive panel with four independent zones, assignable effects
- Powerful MIDI 4-channel master controller functions
- 1/4″ unbalanced outputs, 1/4″ inputs with Line In level fader
- High-quality F-10H single pedal unit manufactured by KawaiFor more information on how digital pianos are made CLICK HERE.
Also check out of the video below for a full demonstration of the Kawai MP7 stage piano: